Saturday, June 6, 2009

lifestyle. part of me.

recently,
my life was hectic and full, trying to manage my time well in order to keep it balance.  
the moment i took Public Relations as my major subjects, i am still hesitating about 
my future and what i wanna be?
what is my true callings? 
i like something happenings around me, yet i am able to socialize with public in any occasion, is this something related in public relations? 
but somehow imagination do contrast with reality, only socialite will socialize often, and celebrities will lead happenings life. 
so we as commoners, what life do we deserve? 
do we deserve a awesome life? or we need to work hard to achieve result? but when?

which day?

not considering about my study life at college, i do involved in some events - beauty pageant, photo-shooting, work & etc. 
Is my life well organize? balance enough, i don't think so! 

i have a strong feeling that something is missing in my life, but i don't know where to crave for "it"
i am not gratified about my life enough.

No comments: